[imp] Anyone had problems with a user getting placed into the wrong email inbox after logging in?

John Schneider john.schneider at daumcommercial.com
Fri Aug 6 14:48:25 PDT 2004

We are using IMP 3.2 with a UW-IMAP backend. I just had USER-A log in and
they were presented with USER-B's email box. I verified it happened because
USER-A read me the contents of USER-B's inbox, which I checked from the
server.

I checked the horde.log file and I see a login for the USER-B first, then a
login for USER-A about 40 seconds before USER-B logged out. It would seem
the session information somehow was assigned wrong (or something similar).

Has anyone experienced this? How can I investigate this further and resolve
it?

Regards,

John Schneider