[imp] .php3 parsing fails, tries to download in debian/imp 2.2.6

Jeff Garvas jeff at cia.net
Mon Aug 9 08:02:19 PDT 2004

Hello,

I've rtfm'd on this one quite a bit and I can't find anything recent.  I
have a debian woody install that I tried to install IMP on with apt-get.

I believe that installed 2.2.6 (IMP).

When I try to point to /imp (where it puts it) the browser attempts to
download the page.

I've made sure .php3 was defined properly and have tried it six ways from
sunday (appending it to the .php AddType line, making it its own line,
etc) -- I can not get IMP to display the main page and not attempt to
"download" the unknown file type.

Is there a specific fix for this in this environment?

-jeff