[imp] Bug report?

nightowl KUERRKJINQDB at spammotel.com
Tue Aug 10 13:07:41 PDT 2004

I've upgraded my server to PHP5 and this results in errors while trying to
read a mail message. Confirmed that the cause is the upgrade by temporary
reinstalling PHP4 (errors disappear). I'm using the latest IMP
version.

While reading mail message (any message) :

"Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
/web/mail.morefast.be/imp/message.php on line 153

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
/web/mail.morefast.be/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1051

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
/web/mail.morefast.be/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1062"

Any solution?