Fwd: **Fwd: [imp] Bug report?

nightowl KUERRKJINQDB at spammotel.com
Wed Aug 11 08:42:26 PDT 2004

Nobody else who has this problem ? Surely there should be people out
there who are running PHP5 and IMP together ?

This is a forwarded message
From: nightowl <KUERRKJINQDB at spammotel.com>
To: imp at lists.horde.org
Date: Tuesday, August 10, 2004, 10:07:41 PM
Subject: **Fwd: [imp] Bug report?

I've upgraded my server to PHP5 and this results in errors while trying to
read a mail message. Confirmed that the cause is the upgrade by temporary
reinstalling PHP4 (errors disappear). I'm using the latest IMP
version.

While reading mail message (any message) :

"Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
/web/mail.morefast.be/imp/message.php on line 153

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
/web/mail.morefast.be/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1051

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
/web/mail.morefast.be/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1062"

Any solution?