[imp] Administration menu

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Wed Aug 11 09:36:33 PDT 2004

If you have horde 2.2.x (release) version then you need the release version of
ingo, too. HEAD version of ingo can only work with HEAD version of horde.

Fetch the latest ingo for release version
e.g. http://ftp.horde.org/pub/snaps/latest/ingo-RELENG-2004-08-10.tar.gz

Read the INSTALL document in the doc dir of this tarball.
This tells you how to generate the conf.php

Daniel