[imp] Fwd: IMP installation

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Aug 10 17:14:43 PDT 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von sody at royalshells.com -----
    Datum: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 02:49:20 +0000 (GMT)
    Von: RoyalShells Admin <sody at royalshells.com>
Antwort an: RoyalShells Admin <sody at royalshells.com>
 Betreff: IMP installation
      An: consulting at horde.org

Hi,
I downloaded the latest(3.2.5) horde framework, configured it, and i
downloaded the latest IMP stable release, when i access the site it says:

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/usr/local/www/horde/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 503

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/usr/local/www/horde/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 507

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTDATE - assumed 'SORTDATE' in
/usr/local/www/horde/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 508

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTFROM - assumed 'SORTFROM' in
/usr/local/www/horde/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 509

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTSUBJECT - assumed 'SORTSUBJECT' in
/usr/local/www/horde/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 510

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTSIZE - assumed 'SORTSIZE' in
/usr/local/www/horde/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 511

i've took a look at prefs.php and i saw it users ../lib/constants.php, but
this file doesn't have the these constants, i didn't add them manually
because i don't know what values they should have, nor if they're used
anywhere else...
please help me.
(My testing site is: webmail.royalshells.com/horde)

Sami
RoyalShells Admin

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php