[imp] Getting IMP started

Robert Amodeo ra at math.ucla.edu
Thu Aug 12 10:20:00 PDT 2004

Daniel,

Thanks for your reply.  I'm not quite sure 'where' to do this.  Right
now, I have a 'main' directory (horde), with files and directories
(such as config, lib, graphics, and imp).  Within the imp directory
is an almost identical set of files and directories.  Within imp's
config dir. is a servers.php file, where I specified the imap server.
Is there another place to specify the 'authentication'?  e.g.,
in prefs.php .. under the horde, or the horde/imp directory?

Robert

*r^