[imp] Re: Free/Busy How to?

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Thu Aug 12 17:11:33 PDT 2004

Well, If I try to make a meeting with someone, I can not see their free/busy
times or my own. I set the permissions on all of our calendars to be guest
viewable but, still no difference. What am I doing wrong? What have I forgot?

>> I have IMP running well. However, I can not get the free/busy stuff to work.
>> Could someone maybe send a quick how to?

>No, but perhaps we can help you if you tell us what your problem is.

>Jan.

UNIX is a very friendly OS. It is just picky
about who it makes friends with.

Disclaimer: