[imp] logon already filled out with a username?

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Mon Aug 16 07:26:19 PDT 2004

> I don't understand. To explain the problem more clearly: I sit down in a
> cyber cafe in Tallinn, in which noone ever accessed my horde site (I can
> be quite sure of that as there are only half a dozen users and none of
> them ever visited Tallinn). I point the browser to my horde site, and
> one specific user is filled into the login screen. It is not my
> username, and this user never visited Tallinn. Actually I think that
> this is a bug under any circumstance, but if there is a config setting
> to turn it off I'd be happy.

This is probably because the field name for the input box is the same as
another Horde website that someone went to.  For example, if the browser is
set to remember form values and someone goes to a website (let's say its mine)
and then goes to your website, you will see a "remembered" username.  This is
not a bug because its the browser that is "remembering" the value.

Amith