[imp] Virtual Hosting

Errol Neal eneal at dfi-intl.com
Tue Aug 17 12:23:11 PDT 2004

What is the best way to support multiple hosts in IMP? I need to customize the pages for each company specifically for them, so I am thinking that a separate install of horde/imp and all other applications would work. I am however concerned about one thing. This may sound ignorant of me, but should I be concerned about data related to session, variables and other 'stuff' in memory being mixed between both installs? I'm sorry that is the best way I can describe it.

Regards,

Errol Nela

Errol Uriel Neal Jr.
Network Administrator