[imp] undefined constants

ulrich at muehlgasse.de ulrich at muehlgasse.de
Thu Aug 19 01:59:09 PDT 2004

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von ulrich at muehlgasse.de:
>
> > Hy List,
> > I'm just upgrading to the latest release of Horde and IMP.
> > Horde: 2.2.5
> > IMP: 3.2.5
> > Alle tests with test.php just answering "yes" for all checks, I'm able to
> > login to the imap server but:
> >
> > IMP complains about some constants, whitch are not defined.
> >
> > IMP_ENCRYPT_NONE
> > IMP_MAILBOXSTART_FIRSTUNSEEN
> > IMP_MAILBOXSTART_LASTUNSEEN
> > IMP_MAILBOXSTART_FIRSTPAGE
> > IMP_MAILBOXSTART_LASTPAGE
>
> These constants are neither used nor defined in IMP 3.2.5.
>
> Jan.

Hy Jan,
can you explain the occurence of following warnings:

 Notice: Use of undefined constant IMP_ENCRYPT_NONE - assumed
'IMP_ENCRYPT_NONE' in /horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 530

 Notice: Use of undefined constant IMP_MAILBOXSTART_FIRSTUNSEEN - assumed
'IMP_MAILBOXSTART_FIRSTUNSEEN' in /horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 828

 Notice: Use of undefined constant IMP_MAILBOXSTART_FIRSTUNSEEN - assumed
'IMP_MAILBOXSTART_FIRSTUNSEEN' in /horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 832

 Notice: Use of undefined constant IMP_MAILBOXSTART_LASTUNSEEN - assumed
'IMP_MAILBOXSTART_LASTUNSEEN' in /horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 833

 Notice: Use of undefined constant IMP_MAILBOXSTART_FIRSTPAGE - assumed
'IMP_MAILBOXSTART_FIRSTPAGE' in /horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 834

 Notice: Use of undefined constant IMP_MAILBOXSTART_LASTPAGE - assumed
'IMP_MAILBOXSTART_LASTPAGE' in /horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 835

 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at/horde/imp/config/prefs.php:530) in /horde/imp/redirect.php on line
64

Greetings Uli