[imp] Love Horde, beginning to hate Fedora

Errol Neal eneal at dfi-intl.com
Sat Aug 21 08:07:00 PDT 2004

I can shoot you a srpm if you are interested in trying it. I compiled
and run it on Debian Sarge. My feeling is if it compiles and runs on
debian, it will just about run and compile on anything. The srpm is the
latest version of Cyrus Imap that supports virtual hosting and all the
great features of 2.2. In addition, it has the autocreate/autosubscribe
patches applied too.

Let me know if you are interested.