[imp] Yet another "mail session expired!" and solution

Michael J Schout mschout at gkg.net
Sat Aug 21 12:05:26 PDT 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:

>> I don't know if the problem of the other people was the same... Hope this
>> will help the next to track it faster than me :-)
>>
>> It would be nice to have this point mentioned on the docs.

I'm very surprised you got it to work, because SQL session handlers are
broken in the current release of Horde.  Chuck committed a change on Aug
17 that fixes the probelm in horde/lib/Horde.php.

You can work around it by either grabbing horde RELENG_2 from cvs, or by
removing the "@destroy_session()" call in horde/lib/Horde.php, function
getCleanSession();

However, I am using pgsql sessions, so maybe something is different
between the mysql and pgsql handlers that allows mysql sessions to not
be affected by this problem.

Mike