[imp] message viewing of folder INBOX

shelly shelly.nix at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 12:58:56 PDT 2004

unixhierarchysep:       yes

this means that now the "/" is used instead of ".". also

altnamespace:           yes

this makes the INBOX as one of the folders or better said the inbox is
not parent anymore.
Let me explain. I can see the index, directorys, messages, only that
when i try to VIEW messages, it says this message contains no text. in
preview (mouse hover) i can see the content but not in viewing
(message.php). this only happens in INBOX. anyother folder works.