[imp] Imp and Turba odd error

Geoff Sweet lists at whootis.com
Mon Aug 23 19:16:57 PDT 2004

Horde 2.2.5
imp 3.2.3
turba 1.2.2

With turba installed, and setup with in Imp as the address book manager,
I can quite successfully add address book entries, search them, and
browse them.  However when I go to the Imp Compose window, and select on
"Address Book"  I only get a blank pop-up window:

http://www.whootis.com/pics/address_bookerror.png

Any clue?  The source-code for this window is blank as well.

Below is my some config file settings:

imp/config/conf.php:
// This is an array of applications (using the names defined in
// horde/config/registry.php) to include links to in the menubar. An
// example providing a link to Turba (an addressbook program) would
// be: $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');

imp/config/prefs.php:
// addressbook(s) to use when expanding addresses
// You can provide default values this way (note the \t and the double
quotes):
// 'value' => "source_one\tsource_two"
// refer to turba/config/sources.php for possible source values
$_prefs['search_sources'] = array(
    'value' => 'localsql',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

horde/config/sources.php:
/**
 * A local address book in an SQL database. This implements a per-user
 * address book.
 *
 * Be sure to create a turba_objects table in your Horde database
 * from the schema in turba/scripts/drivers/turba.sql if you use
 * this source.
 */
$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
    'title' => 'My Addressbook',