[imp] (no subject)

Brandon W. Uhlman brandon.uhlman at ssrlibrary.ca
Wed Aug 25 09:42:14 PDT 2004

Not that, sorry. :-(

The problem isn't that folders don't automatically expand, it's that
the folders
themselves don't exist.

Taking a quick look through the code, it appears that the working "Open
Folder"
pulldown produces its folder list from with IMP_Folder::flist() {through
flistSelect()}, whereas the broken "Folders" display uses IMP_tree(). That's
the point at which my understanding of the code explodes.

Is there some way these two objects behave differently enough to cause the
problem I'm describing. And yes, I know it's like comparing apples and grapes
(or oranges), but... ;-)

~B