[imp] Problem with sending - "document contains no data" message

Kim Hoffman khoffman at uwo.ca
Thu Aug 26 04:44:53 PDT 2004

Other users can send mail with no difficulty.  However this particular user has
intermittent problem while he was away out of town.  Now there is the
possibility that other users have intermittent problems but never reported the
incidents.

IMP/Horde is set up to use smtp.  I have looked at the logs and find nothing
obvious.

Quoting sahil at hamla.org: