[imp] horde-2.2.5 imp-3.2.5 Problem

G A fridirik at latinmail.com
Fri Aug 27 10:07:30 PDT 2004

Hello, after a while, I succesfully installed:

Apache 2.0.50   PHP4.3.8   OpenSSL 0.9.7d   MySQL 3.23.58

Got the running fine.  Installed  Horde-2.2.5,  tested it with test.php and working fine (the counter goes up as I reload this page)

When I tried to install IMP came the problems:
1 - There is no   "install.sh"     script as mentioned on the INSTALL file
2- There is no  "setup.php3" file as mentioned again

Therefore, I can´t get to run my IMP, and the message I get when tried to load it is that it is not configured.

I Try the manual configuration, but when i load the page, several "Warning" messages came up:

Warning: main(../lib/hode.lib): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/imp/index.php3 on line 8

Warning: main(): failed opening `../lib/horde.lib` for inclusion (include_path=`.:/usr/local/lib/php`) in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/imp/index.php3 on line 8

Fatal error: Class impdefaults: Cannot inherit from undefined class hordedefaults in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/imp.lib on line 106

It is more than clear that it is not properly configured.

How do I proceed from now on ???

Thanks

Gabriel.

¡Sé listo! Contrata el antivirus http://www.pandasoftware.es/tienda/?idpers=109&track=13920