[imp] HEAD20040829, persistent folders in folder view

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Mon Aug 30 01:27:34 PDT 2004

For quite some time, I couldn't seem to expand any other folders than INBOX in
the folder tree view. If I expanded INBOX, and then tried to expand another
folder with subfolders, it would close everything and show me a folder "tree"
with just INBOX visible. This is using Mozilla Firefox 0.9x under Windows.

In HEAD20040829 (I have missed a few between), that part works.

So now to my next question; is there any way to get the folder tree selection
screen to be persistent and remember the expanded state of the various
folders, much like the Horde menu seems to?

-Joaquim