[imp] line 333 in lib/Prefs/sql.php DB Error

Alex Rubin alex.rubin at MacOS.net
Tue Aug 31 00:30:42 PDT 2004

I'm trying to setup a horde imp/turba solution and I'm getting the
following error after logging in:

    A fatal error has occurred:

    DB Error: insufficient data supplied

    [line 333 of /var/www/html/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php]

    Details have been logged for the administrator.

When I check the sql.php file for line 333 the only thing there is:

    Horde::fatal($result, __FILE__, __LINE__);

Which doesn't give me any idea as to why I'm getting this error.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I love what the horde suite does but
I'd love to having it working!

Thanks,

Alex Rubin
--