[imp] line 333 in lib/Prefs/sql.php DB Error

Jochen Roderburg Roderburg at Uni-Koeln.DE
Tue Aug 31 05:51:31 PDT 2004

Zitat von Alex Rubin <alex.rubin at MacOS.net>:

> I'm trying to setup a horde imp/turba solution and I'm getting the
> following error after logging in:
>
>     A fatal error has occurred:
>
>     DB Error: insufficient data supplied
>
>     [line 333 of /var/www/html/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php]
>
>     Details have been logged for the administrator.

I have just got the same error, when I tried out the latest Horde 2.2.6 RC1 and
wanted to save my preferences (go to a MYSQL DB).

The IMP logfile says (slightly edited for mail transfer):

Aug 30 16:45:04 HORDE [emergency] [imp] DB Error: insufficient data supplied:
update horde_prefs set pref_value = ? where pref_uid = 'xxxxxx at uni-koeln.de'
and pref_name = 'sortby' and pref_scope = 'imp'
[on line 333 of "/mnt/tmp/www/webmail/horde-2.2-test/lib/Prefs/sql.php"]

and a SQL statement like that is indeed constructed before line 333 in sql.php.

The "set pref_value = ?" part looks a bit strange to me, but this is actually
hardcoded so in the code. On the other hand it is also one of the few things
that have been changed here compared to older Horde versions.

Best regards,

Jochen Roderburg
ZAIK/RRZK
University of Cologne
Robert-Koch-Str. 10                 Tel.:   +49-221/478-7024
D-50931 Koeln                       E-Mail: Roderburg at rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE
Germany