[imp] line 333 in lib/Prefs/sql.php DB Error

Jochen Roderburg Roderburg at Uni-Koeln.DE
Tue Aug 31 07:00:37 PDT 2004

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> $ pear update DB

Hmm, let's try that (Redhat Linux 7.3) ;-)

  $ pear update DB
  bash: pear: command not found

And even if it were there, it would not help much, as I already use the separate
Pear library v1.1 from the Horde FTP-Site with Horde/Imp. I had already earlier
tried out the newer version 1.3 from the Horde site, but that does not work at
all here, it seems to need a newer PHP version than we have (PHP 4.1.2).

So if your message is that this new Horde 2.2.6 now needs a new Pear DB module,
could you give an additional hint which version is needed and where to find it?

Regards, J.Roderburg