[imp] HEAD20040830, folders

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Tue Aug 31 07:44:13 PDT 2004

A nice folder tree it is in the left frame .. yaaay! :-)

Couple of things:

1) I have a folder name called "_Domäner" (Swedish for "_Domains"),
sometimes, I don't know when, it's shown as "_DomĤner", and then when the
left folder list is refreshed (by force), it's changed back to "_Domäner".
In the upper right hand folder list, it is always displayed correctly.

2) I had a folder called "_Lists", with 8-10 sub-folders. It was not
expandable in the left tree. Another folder with subfolders was expandable.
The difference was (is) that I wasn't watching any of the sub-folders of
"_Lists" for new mail. As soon as I enabled it on one or more folders, the
"_Lists" folder was expandable on the next refresh.

3) The left folder list and the "Folders" action/button at the top, in the
regular IMP menu, doesn't show the same number of folders as the drop-down
list does in the upper right hand corner. In particular, what I can see, the
left tree and "Folders" action/button is missing some sub-folders under the
"_List" folder.

(HORDE and FRAMEWORK is also HEAD20040830)

-Joaquim