[imp] Duplicate messages

mojo at atlasdesigngroup.com mojo at atlasdesigngroup.com
Wed Sep 1 06:14:50 PDT 2004

It seems that IMP is sending duplicate messages.  This only happens with IMP.
If a user is using Outlook or any other desktop client, this does not happen.  I
know that they are not clicking the "send" button twice because I can duplicate
the problem.  I can see in the logs that the message is being queued twice.  I
don't believe that it's a problem with my MTA because it only happens when using
IMP.

Horde 2.2.5
IMP 3.2.3
qmail 1.03

If you need to see any of my config files, please let me know.  I am unable to
find anything about this on the archive or google

Thanks,
Chris
Blue Vase Securities, LLC does not accept orders and/or instructions regarding our account(s) by e-mail. Transactional details do not supersede normal trade confirmations or statements. E-mail sent through the Internet is not secure or confidential. Blue Vase Securities, LLC reserves the right to monitor all e-mail.

Any information provided in this e-mail has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed by Blue Vase Securities, LLC and is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision. Any information provided is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation. Blue Vase Securities, LLC and its employees may own options, rights or warrants to purchase any of the securities mentioned in e-mail. This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer.

Securities are offered through Blue Vase Securities, LLC, Inc., Member NASD/SIPC, an independent broker/dealer, and are not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by Home Federal Savings Bank, and are subject to risk and may lose value. Brokered CDs are insured either through the FDIC or NCUA.