[imp] Attachment/php bug ?

fx fx at badc0de.net
Thu Sep 2 05:34:42 PDT 2004

Hi all - I've done some more work on my attachment problem. Anyone got any
suggestions for this?

I am having a problem with getting Horde to display MIME attachments. Below
is a sample email where the Mail has two parts and a sample where the PHP
imap_fetchstructure seems to only have one part which conforms to the mail
text itself. It is quite confusing because Horde displays the attachment
icon on the main INBOX page and seems to get the size correct. However when
I drill down to the mail itself there are no attachments. I have tried all
types of attachments and different numbers and get the same result.
I am using PHP 4.3.8, Courier-Imap 3.0.4, Horde 2.2.5 and IMP 3.2.5
Can anyone assist or suggest a fix?? Is this a php problem?

Thanks

----------------imap_fetchstructure-----------------
stdClass Object
(