[imp] HEAD20040830, folders

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Fri Sep 3 02:15:30 PDT 2004

  * Quoting Joaquim Homrighausen <joho at webbplatsen.se> on 2004-08-31:

I have now moved up to HEAD20040902, and the problem is there. I managed to
get three small .PNG:s captured. They show the left frame folder tree, the
"folder manager", and the select-/listbox in the upper right-hand corner.

Note that in the left folder tree, Companies/Archives/etc does not indicate
subfolders. In the folder manager they do. Notice also that the folder
manager does not list the same amount of [List] (mailing list in my case)
folders as the select-/listbox in the upper right hand corner.

-Joaquim