[imp] address book -> compose window

Rong-En Fan rafan at csie.org
Sun Sep 5 06:35:53 PDT 2004

my issue is two fold,

first javascript's unescape is NOT multibyte
safe. If any contacts in a group contain
multibyte words, after calling updateMessage()
in contacts.inc, the name become a mess.
after some study, it seems impossible to do
reassemble the multibyte word by two ascii
values.

second, there are many \ contains in second
byte of big5 words, some check in framework/MIME
and PEAR's RFC822 does not like \ in name.
(yes, they are not multibyte safe, neither)

I'm willing to help testing any patch
or provides more details if developers
want it.

Thanks,