[imp] cannot see attachments within a pgp signed message

Benoit St-André ben at benoitst-andre.net
Mon Sep 6 19:40:43 PDT 2004

Chuck Hagenbuch a écrit :
> Quoting Benoit St-André <ben at benoitst-andre.net>:
>
>> Does it still work with the two other attachments (testing.doc and
>> testing.sxw) ? I attached also the other patch to see the difference. I
>> tried reposting that message to my Horde install, and it is still not
>> working.
>

> Hmm, IMP only shows me the inline attachment. Jan, any idea where to
> look for
> the difference with you?
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> "Regard my poor demoralized mule!" - Juan Valdez

I just found the difference with us and Jan.

In IMP's preferences, in "message options", "message viewing", the
preference for displaying the attachments is causing behavior.

Choosing "Listing in the Header" causes the bug we have of not seeing
the other attachements.

$_prefs['attachment_display'] => 'list' (NOT OK)

The other two (inline and both) are working well. Jan probably one of
those settings on.

My collegue who helped me to discover the bug explained that the way
attachments where treated with pgp where probably causing this, since
the attachments are "embedded" whithin the pgp signature (the
multipart/signed contains some multipart/mixed, ...).

Hope it helps
--
Benoit St-André
ben at benoitst-andre.net