[imp] Attachment problem

Gajen Anandamuruga gajena at mail.lankabell.com
Wed Sep 8 04:06:44 PDT 2004

Hi

Anyone can tell how to limit the attachment size send from the IMP compose?
I tried putting 'LimitRequestBody  524288' in the /httpd/conf.d/php.conf
file, but I could still send attachment size more than 512K.

Please help.?

Thanks
Gajen

If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
e-mail is strictly forbidden.