[imp] HEAD 20040909

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Sat Sep 11 05:10:53 PDT 2004

I attached two images to a mail I wanted to send. Both filenames
contained spaces and 8-bit ASCII ("Jonas på båten.jpg" and "Jonas på
båten (stor).jpg"); after having sent the mail, I went to the
sent-folder and clicked on the mail.

IMP gave me the option to view a thumbnail of either image; so I clicked
on the link, the thumbnail window was opened and then showed a "broken
image" (i.e. the small "broken image" icon). Looking at the URL of the
image it attempted to display, I'd say something wasn't properly encoded
in the filename.

-Joaquim