[imp] mmcache / imp problems?

Tom Whiting wolf at wolfstream.net
Tue Sep 14 13:07:22 PDT 2004

Hi guys,
Using the cvs builds of imp, I've been running into a problem with imp/horde as follows:
Users can login just fine, the mail menu shows that they have mail. When they click on inbox, mail, whatever,  a blank screen comes up in the main frame (not the menu frame). I've done what little debugging I can through the error logs and found this:

-----------------------------
[23119] MMCACHE: PHP crashed on opline 121 of imap_fetch_overview() at /home/wolf/domains/linux-tech.net/public_html/horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php:269

This is after just logging in, when horde is told to show mail upon login
Now, I'm not sure what the problem is, maybe someone else has encountered this issue with the CVS builds of imp or not, or even what this would be caused by, as I haven't changed anything at all in the code. Line 121 shows:

    /**
     * Has the sorting limit been reached? (this is 121 here).
     *
     * @var boolean $_sortLimit
     */
    var $_sortLimit = false;