[imp] Cannot add attachment when trying to compose

dave at agnosticfront.com dave at agnosticfront.com
Thu Sep 16 05:56:03 PDT 2004

Hi List, I have a slight problem and I was hoping someone could help me out
cause I am very stuck here. I cannot attach an attachment, when I try to
compose a message and attach an attachment I get the following error:

There was a problem with the file upload. The file may have been larger than the
maximum allowed size (2 MB).

But the file I am trying to attach is less than 100k and I have tried different
files. I am thinking it might be a permissions problem on the server. does
anyone have any idea about this?
Thank You so much
Dave