[imp] Licensing issues

Roger Thomas rogtom75 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 17:49:35 PDT 2004

Not that we do not want to distribute the code, but we dont think they are
useful for the public. For example, our Designers added some entries into
~/horde/config/html.php so that the colors reflect OUR CLIENT CORPORATE IMAGE.
We made changes to common_header.php and common_footer.php to include links to
other parts of OUR CLIENTS PORTAL.

LOGICALLY, to us, these are NOT what the opensource communities want to look
at.

But hey, if we do violate the licensing issue, pls let us know what we can do
to protect ourselves. Best rgds.

--
roger