[imp] Attachments not shown in message.php of IMP 3.2.3 & 3.2.6

Rupert Hair rupert.hair at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 20 17:12:55 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have used IMP on my university's mail systems (Edinburgh, UK if anyone
is interested) for a few years now and am *very* impressed with it.  I
have recently started to set up IMP on a server of my own and have got
most of it working nicely with minimal setup.  My only problem is that
IMP does not display the usually 'Part(s):' section of the message view
screen.  I have configured IMP to show the attachments in the
mailbox.php index and this works fine but when I click on a message with
an attachment the message.php screen does not show any attachments.

I have attached the contents of imp/config/ that I was using to begin
with but I also tried the default configurations of everything but the
servers.php.

I have also tried versions 3.2.3 and 3.2.6 of IMP (the README file in
the 3.2.6 version claims to be 3.2.3 BTW) with version 2.2.5 of horde.

If the horde config is of any importance then please let me know and
I'll send that too.

Thanks in advance,

Rupert