[imp] HTML Attachments in IMP 3.2.6

Michael W. Jones mjones at otsc.com
Wed Sep 22 16:43:14 PDT 2004

Upgraded my production webmail server to IMP 3.2.6 Monday, and have
encountered an interesting problem.

I have inline HTML turned off, and plain text e-mails (or html e-mail with a
plain text segment) are displayed without problem.  If I try and open an
html attachment to read the message, I get the following error inside a new
browser (IE 6) window:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/share/horde/imp/view.php on line 79

This worked prior to the upgrade, so is this a bug in 3.2.6 or did I not
catch a required change in updating?

Mike Jones
Houston, Texas