[imp] Attachments not shown in message.php of IMP 3.2.3 & 3.2.6

Rupert Hair rupert.hair at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 23 03:21:00 PDT 2004

Thanks very much for your reply.

> Most likely a problem with your c-client version, try another one.
>From what I have understood from the FAQ the c-client is only necessary at PHP
compile time.  The box in question seems to be running Redhat 7.3 (no idea why)
and I can't find any sign of 'libc-client.a' or 'c-client.a' so I presume these
files were only used at PHP compile time.  Is there any way to find out what
version was used?  If PHP was built with an unsupported c-client will I have to
get the administrators of this box to upgrade to a newer/specific PHP version?

Rupert