[imp] Remote mail server fix?

Paul Rentschler paulr at librariansbooklink.com
Thu Sep 23 11:05:45 PDT 2004

I would agree. I think this is a DNS configuration error more so than
a problem with IMP.  I currently have my MX record pointing to
something like mail.mydomain.com and my IMP installation is hosted at
webmail.mydomain.com. Now both names point to the same IP address, but
it seems to me that the A and MX record should not have to be on the
same host for IMP to work.

HTH... Paul