[imp] email sort order issues

EB horde at rnet-tech.com
Thu Sep 23 19:24:03 PDT 2004

> Steve Daniels wrote:

> What

> > >I tried the display options for horde and changed the color scheme.  It was
> > >persistent and so I assumed the rest were as well.  After your note, I >
tried
> > >other options and am now seeing IMP and TURBA options not working.  (That's
> as
> > >far as I went)
> > >
> > >Thanks
> > >
> > >-eb
> > >
> > Log into mysql or use something like phpMysqlAdmin  to heck that the
> > horde_prefs table actually exists and has data in it.
> > You did create the table right?
> > If not there is an sql script in the scripts folder in horde for it.
> >
> > HTH
> > Steve
>
> Steve,
>
> The table is there and it contains data.  (extract below).
>
> Thanks,
>
> eb
>
> -----------------------------
> --
> -- Table structure for table `horde_prefs`
> --
>
> CREATE TABLE horde_prefs (
>   pref_uid varchar(200) NOT NULL default '',
>   pref_scope varchar(16) NOT NULL default '',
>   pref_name varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
>   pref_value longtext,
>   PRIMARY KEY  (pref_uid,pref_scope,pref_name)
> ) TYPE=MyISAM;
>
> --
> -- Dumping data for table `horde_prefs`
> --
> .......many entries.....

if I delete the pref_uid=<myuserid> and pref_scope='imp' and pref_name='sortby'
entry in the database, my login works again (sorting by the default of message
number).  If I then click on any column heading however, I once again see the
behavior I first described here, until I delete that value again.

Any clues on correcting this?
Any suggestions on further debugging?

Thanks,

-eb