[imp] No options button, but preference container IS configured

Aaron W. DeLashmutt awd at awdonline.com
Wed Sep 29 19:02:43 PDT 2004

I am using the latest CVS release of horde/imp.  Past versions, I have been
able to use the Options button in the top toolbar of IMP.  After updating,
the icon has disappeared.  I have read other posts stating that for the
options button to appear, a backend preference container must be configured.
I am using mysql as my backend and it is functioning properly.  The
last_login field in horde_prefs populates on every login.  I am also able to
set and store my horde preferences.
Anyone else experience this behavior?  Any ideas as to how I can force the
Option button to be available or possible solutions?

Thanks much!

---
[A]aron [W]. [D]elashmutt  <awd at awdonline.com>