[imp] Accessing remote spamassassin

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Thu Sep 30 00:36:44 PDT 2004

Is there a good way to access spamassassin when it runs on a machine
other than the one running IMP? At the present time, my horde
framework is on a different machine from my mail and one of the very
few things I am used to doing but cannot do with it is piping spam
through spamassassin -r.

Any advice would be appreciated. I do have a longer-term plan to move
horde onto the mail machine - but that will be a little while yet.

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95