[imp] Internet Explorer and attachment ...

Vittorio Manfredini vittorio at vitsoft.bz
Thu Sep 30 11:51:20 PDT 2004

File /horde/imp/templates/compose.js at line 150

     if (document.compose.style && document.compose.style.cursor) {
         document.compose.style.cursor = "wait";
     }
<?php if ($rtemode): ?>
     document.compose.onsubmit();   <-----------
<?php endif; ?>
     document.compose.submit();
}

// -->
</script>

the release is the CVS from Saturnday 25 september 2004

Sorry for the incomplete information !!