[imp] Horde imp attachements sent from netscape (bis)

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Fri Oct 1 19:19:34 PDT 2004

Hello All

I work for a french school board and im having problems
with IMP mail attachements.

For exemple:
IF I have a file attachements with french characters named like this:
W1-RF-02-FRAIS-DÉPL-VOYAGE-REPRÉSENTATION-3 décembre 2003.doc

IMP is not showing the attachements

If i send the same file renamed like this:  (NO FRENCH É,é)
W1-RF-02-FRAIS-DEPL-VOYAGE-REPRESENTATION-3 decembre 2003.doc

IMP display the attachements with no problem.

I have this problem when i send from netscape 4.7 and read from IMP

I dont have that problem when i send from IMP and read from IMP

What can i change in horde/imp so attachements will display OK
when a users sends from Netscape 4.7

Bien à vous

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada