[imp] PHP 5.0 and Imp

Gary Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Tue Oct 5 12:48:07 PDT 2004

Hello,

I have been trying to get Imp to work under PHP 5.0.1 this week and ran into a few oddities.  I know there is a lack of general support for this topic but I would appreciate any help that can be offered.  I have a functional Imp install at this time but I ran into a couple items.  In particular, there was a file under /horde/lib/MIME/Viewer.php around line 40.  There was a comparison to get_class($mime_part) != "mime_part".  The expression under PHP 5.0.1 always returned false as the value returned from get_class($mime_part) was "MIME_Part" which is != "mime_part".  There are a couple other notices as well which I have suppressed.

So my question is...  Has anyone done this work already and if so do you have a list of everything that needs to be tweaked to get a fully operational Imp, turba, etc...  install?

Thanks,

Gary Smith