[imp] PHP 5.0 and Imp

Gary Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Wed Oct 6 08:32:58 PDT 2004

Josh,

I downloaded most of what I wanted out of CVS last night and played around with it.  I have to get used to the changes in configuration files.  I managed to get most of the applications working with the exception of forward but I'm not sure if that's a problem with PHP or a config issue yet.

We wrote an an application that does a lot of work with XML parsing for some client stuff.  As such we made the decision to use PHP 5.x because of it's XML implementation.  All other applications worked fine and we just never got around to testing Horde.  We finally copied the configuration from deployment that we have and that's when we ran into the problem.

It's probably not real wise to run HEAD in production but it might be something we will have to do and proactively watch for the updates and final release.

Gary Smith