[imp] translation error (fwd)

juan juan at www.idec.edu.mx
Thu Oct 7 14:22:31 PDT 2004

Hi!
I have configured Horde 2.2.5-1 and IMP 3.2.5-1, they are working, I can
receive and send mail good, but if I change the language in the login
window, it does not change.

I tried to create a compendium as documentation said  ./translation.php
compendium  --locale=ll_CC and when I executed the translation program, it
ran, but  the compendium.po is generated empty.

What can I DO?

thank you!

there is the result for running translation.php:

www:/usr/share/horde2/po# ./translation.php compendium  --locale=ll_CC
---------------------------
Horde translation generator
---------------------------

Console_Getopt... OK

Searching gettext binaries...
gettext... found: /usr/bin/gettext
msgcat... found: /usr/bin/msgcat
msgcomm... found: /usr/bin/msgcomm
msgfmt... found: /usr/bin/msgfmt
msginit... found: /usr/bin/msginit
msgmerge... found: /usr/bin/msgmerge
xgettext... found: /usr/bin/xgettext

gettext version: 0.14.1 OK
PHP support in xgettext: Yes

Searching Horde applications...
Found applications: horde, imp, turba

Merging all ll_CC.po files to the compendium... done

Please report any bugs to i18n at lists.horde.org.