[imp] CVS / Gnupg probs

Mark Brier mark at brier.me.uk
Tue Oct 12 10:01:19 PDT 2004

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
>>The error message I am furnished with immediately after entering my
>>passphrase is
>>
>>Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setcontents() in
>>/usr/lib/php/Horde/Crypt/pgp.php on line 1362
>

> Put:
>
> var_dump($part);
>
> on the line directly above that error message and see what you get.

Sweet, that worked! Thanks v much for your help.

What exactly have I done there though, and shouldn't the code be updated
to incorporate this?

Another thing to note, is that I cannot encrypt an email to myself
(however I can sign one), it complains that it cannot recognise the
recipient. Is this normal? I can encrypt mail to myself using
thunderbird no probs. I have yet to send an encrypted email to anyone
else, I don't have anyones public key as I'm new to pgp. Is anyone
willing to help me find out if it works ok?

Cheers,

MB

--
   .~.