[imp] translation

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Wed Oct 13 05:23:36 PDT 2004

Hi Laurent,

you need to follow these steps:

verify that you installed all the locale language files with  this
command:  locale -a
edit the file /etc/locale.gen and verify that your language files are
enabled
then run the command locale-gen
after this you should have your horde translated in French.

Yo can find more news about it here:
http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/horde/docs/TRANSLATIONS?r=1.7

Marco

Marco Maiani