[imp] Adding an Address Book

Alexander MacDougall macdouga at staff.ednet.ns.ca
Wed Oct 13 07:46:33 PDT 2004

I have scanned the archive and have not seen this topic.

I cannot tell what version of IMP is being used by my provider (Department of
Education).

My question is regarding the addition of address books.  Is this possible?

I am a teacher and I would like - for example - to have an address book
containing the staff in my school, another containing the student addresses for
each class (6), and another containing the parent addresses for students in each
class (6 more).

On several screens there appears to be a drop down that implies there can be
more than one address book, however I cannot find a way to add address books.

Any help?

Thanks,

--

Alexander MacDougall
macdouga at staff.ednet.ns.ca
Grade 7 English Team
Bedford Junior High - Halifax Regional School Board
School Phone: (902) 832-8952
Nova Scotia, Canada