[imp] Can't create mailbox nodes...

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Wed Oct 20 02:54:31 PDT 2004

I installed Horde/Imp for Debian in a server and it reads and sends
e-mails from a different mail server using IMAP.

The mail is working well but I can't create any subfolders because I
receive this error message: "CREATE failed: Can't create mailbox node
/home/mail/tmp/INBOX/: Permission denied".

Where does Imp create subfolders by default? Is it possible to
personalize the path where to create subfolders for the users? What
owner and permissions does Imp need for subdirectories?

Thanks

Marco