[imp] Multiple Domains

Tony Lay tonylay at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:52:15 PDT 2004

I've been trolling on this list for about a year but I haven't really
been updating my system...it's quite stable.

I run, let's say, DomainA.

I now have to run DomainB

I have the users all on the same system...but their domain names are
different...it's two seperate companies.

How do I tweak my servers.php file to accept mail for certian users at
one domain and certian users at another domain?  Is there a place
where I can manually add a list to do this?

The mail server is one in the same...so the same IP address.  People
that hit it from the outside will look the same, but the user id's are
different so they are distinct.

I haven't seen this plainly put, and I've seen some of the VDomain
stuff but that doesn't sound like what I'm trying to do here.

Running CVS IMP/HORDE Timestamped  Mar 15  2004 on Freebsd 4.9

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

-Tony